Visas are issued in diplomatic missions and consular posts of the Republic of Lithuania.
The applications for the Schengen visa could be submitted without any prior registration in the Visa Centers in:
- Armenia (Yerevan),
- Azerbaijan (Baku),
- Belarus (Minsk, Gomel, Mogilev, Brest, Grodno, Lida, Pinsk, Baranovichi),
- China (Beijing, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Jinan, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Xi’an, Chongqing, Changsha, Wuhan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Shenyang, Nanjing and Kunming),
- Kazakhstan (Almaty, Astana),
- Russian Federation (Moscow, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Vladivostok, Krasnodar, Samara, Nizhniy Novgorod, Rostov-on-Don, Ufa, Kazan, Ekaterinburg, Omsk, Perm, Saratov, Smolensk),
- Turkey (Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir, Bursa, Edirne, Gaziantep, Antalya, Bodrum, Trabzon),
- Ukraine (Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia, Khmelnitskyi, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv, Ternopil, Rivne, Lutsk, Odessa, Chernivtsi).
In countries where Lithuania does not have a diplomatic mission or consular post. there is often another EU member state that represents Lithuania and where an application can be submitted.
If in the country, which citizen you are of or which residence permit you have, Lithuania does not have a diplomatic mission or consular post nor it is represented by the other member state, please contact the nearest or most convenient Lithuanian embassy for you to travel to in order to clarify the location and conditions for lodging an application.
Schengen visa issuance on behalf of the Republic of Lithuania
Diplomatic missions and consular posts, which represent Lithuania, can accept visa applications and issue Schengen visas only to the nationals of the country of residance, living in their country and citizens of the third states, who have a residence permit of this state.
For detailed information please directly contact a diplomatic representation or a consular post of a respective state.
- Austria represents Lithuania in Philippines, Lebanon, Syria.
- Belgium represents Lithuania in Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Nigeria, Ruanda.
- Czech Republic represents Lithuania in Mongolia (Ulaanbaatar).
- Denmark represents Lithuania in Vietnam.
- Estonia represents Lithuania in Australia (Canberra), Russia (Pskov).
- France represents Lithuania in Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Tchad, Congo, Djibouti, Fiji, Gabon, Côte d'Ivoire, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria (Lagos), Saint Lucia, Seychelles, Togo, Vanuatu.
- Germany represents Lithuania in Algeria, Jordan, Morocco, Peru, Thailand, Tunisia.
- Hungary represents Lithuania in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Indonesia, China (Chongquing), Cuba, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Taiwan.
- Latvia represents Lithuania in Uzbekistan.
- Netherlands represents Lithuania in Aruba, China (Guangzhou), Curaçao and Ghana.
- Norway represents Lithuania in Malawi, Sri Lanka and Uganda.
- Slovakia represents Lithuania in China (Shanghai).
- Slovenia represents Lithuania in Montenegro.
- Spain represents Lithuania in Bolivia, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Equador, Iran, Kenya, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates.
- Sweden represents Lithuania in Chile and Guatemala.
- Switzerland represents Lithuania in Palestine (Ramallah).