1. Applicants shall pay a Schengen visa fee of EUR 80.
2. Children from the age of six years and below the age of 12 years shall pay a Schengen visa fee of EUR 40.
3. The visa fee shall be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- children under six years
- school pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training
- researchers, as defined in point (2) of Article 3 of Directive (EU) 2016/801 of the European Parliament and of the Council ( 8 ), travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research or participating in a scientific seminar or conference
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
4. Applicants shall pay a national visa fee of EUR 120.
The visa fee shall be charged in euro, in the national currency of the third country or in the currency usually used in the third country where the application is lodged, and shall not be refundable.
The visa fee may vary from country to country, as some countries may have concluded international agreements with the European Union, while others may be the subject of an implementing decision by the Council of the European Union on the increasing of the visa fee. You should inquire about the specific visa fee applicable in your country at the competent visa authority of the Republic of Lithuania.
If applying for a visa through an external service provider, a service fee is paid. Currently, Lithuania has an agreement with VF Services (UK) Ltd., the standard service fee is EUR 19.90 if there is a visa authority of the Republic of Lithuania in the country, and EUR 40 if there is none. You should inquire about the specific fee applicable in your country at the competent visa authority of the Republic of Lithuania or at VF Services (UK) Ltd.